|Model Name/Number||M500-250 ATMS|
|Capacity||25 (5 x 2.5)|
|Size||1210 x 505 x 1585 mm (W x D x H)|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5% of reading down to 1/1000th of load cell capacity.|
• The M500-ATMS is a modified version of our standard M500-AT machine. It has 5 stations where tests can be conducted simultaneously. The colour display shows plots of all 5 tests in real time, calculated results and statistics. A printer can be connected to produce a full test report.
The machine is particularly useful for companies who are involved in volume testing. It greatly reduces test time and is extremely cost effective and space efficient when compared with using multiple machines. There is also a CT version available that operates from the end users own PC system.
• Integral PC system running full universal windows software with industry standard and customer
specific test methods pre-installed.
• Touch screen display with active tester control panel and readout screen showing real time test curves calculated results and statistics. Height adjustable and fully articulated.
• Optional full colour printer system mounted on universal position swivel arm.
• Fully digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods giving simplicity of operation.
• High resolution auto ranging load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity.
• Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells and extensometers, with instant calibration check facility.
• 800% overload capability of load cells without damage.
• Small footprint design, giving economy of bench and floor space.
• High efficiency pre-loaded self cleaning ballscrews for fast, quiet testing. Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings.
• Crosshead guidance system providing precise alignment and smooth running.
• Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor giving maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control.
• High speed data collection systems for up to 4 synchronous channels.
• 6 I/O channels for additional devices such as extensometers, micrometers, callipers, balances etc.
• High stiffness loading frames with solid specialised steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting.
• Overload, overtravel and impact protection.
• Telescopic covers giving additional protection for ballscrews against dust and testing debris.
• Extensive range of grips and fixtures for tension, compression, flexural, shear, peel and product testing etc.
• A wide range of contacting and non-contacting extensometers is available including laser and video models
- Production Capacity: On Order
- Delivery Time: 4-6 months
- Packaging Details: Overseas Packing